To invoke one of these actions, make the corresponding donation on our Ko-Fi page. Be sure to say which action you’re taking, and any required information, such as target name!
And, of course, if you want to donate without invoking one of the menu actions, that’s welcome, too.
- Add a Hit Point – $1/HP
Name the character or player who should receive the hit point. Note that characters who are unconscious will revive with 1 HP!
- Damage an Enemy – $1/HP
Name the enemy who should take the hit.
- Grant Advantage/Disadvantage – $5
Character or enemy of your choice gets advantage or disadvantage on their next roll. Specify disadvantage or advantage, and target.
- Restore a Spell Slot – $5/spell level
$5 restores a 1st level spell slot, $10 a 2nd level, etc. Tell the mod who gets the slot back.
- Wand of Wild Magic – $10
Drop a 1-charge Wand in front of the character of your choice. They won’t know what it is unless they cast identify on it. Using it will cause a wild magic surge
- Wand of Fireball – $20
Drop a 1-charge Wand of Fireball in front of the character of your choice. They will know what it is when they pick it up.
- Cast a Spell
Cause a spell to go off, as if you were some kind of omnipotent god. Clearly describe your target.
- Invisibility: Make a person or thing invisible until they attack – $10
- Pass without Trace: Give a creature a massive Stealth bonus – $10
- Fireball: Cause a 40 ft radius fireball to go off, causing huge damage – $20
- Fly: Give a creature the ability to fly for 10 minutes – $20
- Haste: Give a creature super-speed for a short time – $20
- Stinking Cloud: Cause a cloud of stinking gas to appear – $20
- Wild Magic Surge – $20
Cause a wild magic surge on one character.
- Cast Revivify on One Character – $50
This will cast the revivify spell on the named character, bringing them back to life, if they died less than 1 minute ago, in game time.
- Smut break! – $50
Give the players a break as we read from our selection of short D&D-themed smut pieces from Kelleen Conway Blanchard and Scot Augustson. Note: very very NSFW!
- Moneyball Counterspell – $Varies
Don’t like someone else’s donation effect? Undo it for $1 more than their donation amount!
- Donation of Many Things – $20
Your Rules Lawyer will roll a d20 on the menu you’re currently reading, and apply that effect as if you had made that donation. If you don’t specify a target, one will be chosen by die roll. Should the die indicate one of the goal donations, $20 will be put toward that goal.
- Change a Rule – $50-500
Select from among the suggested rule changes, or propose your own rule change in the chat. The Rules Lawyer will adjudicate the price for free-form rule changes.
The following donations build toward a goal. Any donation amount is accepted, and once the goal is reached, the item is dropped into the game. Watch the rules page to see how much has already been donated.
- Give the Party Sending Stones – any amount, $150 goal
Donate any amount toward the goal, when total donations reach or surpass the goal, the party will be granted Sending Stones (aka a pair of magical walkie-talkies).
- Meet Xyz, the Magic Peddler – any amount, $200 goal
Donate any amount; when the goal is reached, Xyz the wizened kobold will find the party, and offer to sell them an array of very attractively-priced magic items.
- Meet Nackle, the Gnome Wizard – any amount, $200 goal
Donate any amount; when the goal is reached, Nackle, the Gnome Wizard will find the party, and give them Nackle’s Secret Weapon Salt, which grants a +d8 to damage against slugs.
- Meet Tempus, the Animated Clock – any amount, $200 goal
Donate any amount; when the goal is reached, Tempus the Animated Clock will find the party, give them the ability to stop the slug from exploding.
- Meet Angry Judge Harlock – any amount, $200 goal
Donate any amount; when the goal is reached, Judge Harlock will arrive in search of fraudulent mayoral candidate People Persons, or is it Person Peoples?
- Meet Willa Jeffries, Health and Safety Inspector – any amount, $200 goal
Donate any amount; when the goal is reached, Willa Jeffries, human Health and Safety Inspector (and her bodyguard Klurg) finds the party, with a clipboard full of serious violations at the Gnome ‘n’ You.
- Meet The Houndsman, Hell Hound Wrangler – any amount, $200 goal
Donate any amount; when the goal is reached, The Houndsman will appear, and he is very interested in getting his stolen Hell Hounds back.